Friday, April 30, 2010

Life is Miraculous!




A good friend of mine gave birth to her beautiful baby girl earlier this week. When I went to visit Mom and Baby all the feelings of wanting to hold my newborns came rushing back. Do you remember how you felt when your tiny miracle was placed in your arms? What a rush. Soooooo many emotions firing at you all at once, but one thing you knew for sure was that you loved this little person with a love so strong and different than you had ever felt before. I needed to hold her little blessing to be reminded of what I felt when I held mine. Raising children can be rough and sometimes I really do wonder how I became completely in charge and responsible for 4 of them?!? Insane, but then I held a newborn and remembered I am exactly the right person chosen to be their mother. I wish I could tell you all to go hold a newborn whenever you have doubts but I'm guessing that would be frowned upon in the hospitals. Instead take a moment to remember those baby days or if you are in the middle of the baby days even better. Just make sure that every dream you have/had for your precious baby that you try your hardest to make them a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment