Monday, September 13, 2010

The Young & the Restless?!?


This school year has marked a major milestone in my pre-teens life & a major coronary in mine. Junior High! Ahhhhh makes you nostalgic doesn't it? It sure makes me feel that way. Then I start to think about everything that actually went on those years of my life and I get a little sick. Sure my son definitely has all the makings of a 7th grader going on 20. I ask him how his day was, he responds "good" nothing more. He is moody at the drop of a dime, errr video game. He is into girls & cusses like a sailor when he thinks I'm not in ear shot. Not cool, but according to him he is beast. This is after all the same little boy who still wears SpongeBob jammies to bed. I see nothing wrong with walking him to school every morning and taking a brief survey of who he associates with, but I also know he would get picked on to no end if I did that. Ahhhh what to do. What to do?!? Enjoy it Zion, these are some of the best years of your life. Just know I will be watching from afar and maintaining control always.

No comments:

Post a Comment