Friday, April 23, 2010

Is there a doctor in the house?


Beginning last week I have had a slew of sickness making the rounds amongst the little ones in my household. When Zion was a baby I would be on the phone with the pediatrician as soon as he sneezed. Now that I have 4 I'm not so paranoid the minute I see a runny nose. My line of thinking these days sorta goes like this; "if he still looks/acts that way tomorrow I'll call someone." I find it humorous that my pediatrician and I are on first name basis because we do see each other so much. Finding a GREAT doctor is tough and as far as I'm concerned I have hit the jackpot when it comes to mine! I just wanted to give a little word of wisdom this week. As a Hip Momma you have the best judgment when your child is feeling ill and don't ever second guess yourself, it's what makes you Hip.
Short and sweet this week because I have to do my Tylenol role call!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment